The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under the Mistletoe Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tab62374
Squintern
Squintern
tab62374

Under the Mistletoe Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Under the Mistletoe Part 1   Under the Mistletoe Part 1 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Note: This story is my take on "The Santa in the Slush" episode with a twist.

Under the Mistletoe

Part 1

Christmas was about a couple of days away, Booth and the Squints at the Jeffersonian Institute was in the mist of finishing solving the current murder Booth sat at his desk in the FBI building thinking about what he would get Bones for Christmas. Right now they were back to begin friends, but he wanted it to be more. He thought about that first kiss they share after the brain tumor operation he had. He was disappointed that Bones didn't share the same feelings that he did. And he can't seem to forget that weird dream he had about Bones and him owning a night club, being married and excepting a child.

"Everything ok Booth?"

"What do you want Sweets?" Booth didn't bother looking up from the papers on the current case he was working on, he knew who it was.

"You seemed distance for the last couple of weeks." Sweets approached his desk.

"I've had a lot of things on my mine lately." Booth went through the papers again.

"It's about Bones isn't it." Sweets took a 'shot in the dark' with that. After both women in his life rejected his affections he knew Booth hasn't been the same lately.

"No, it's not about Bones." Booth lied. He liked and respect Dr. Sweets, but there are times when the doctor got on Booth's nerves.

Booth stood and walked around his desk. "Why aren't you out Christmas shopping or something?"

"I was wondering the same thing about you."

Booth took a seat on a corner on his desk and gave Sweets that look. A look that he didn't wanted to discuss anything.

"Come on Booth you can talk to me if something bothering you."

Booth knew he didn't have much people to talk to about his personal life, except for Bones. The doctor would have be the other person to relate to on a professional level especially if it was about Bones. Booth went and closed the door to his office.

"I'm still having feelings for Bones."

"Oh, does she feel the same the same way?" Sweets asked.

"She did, but I pushed her away before when I was seeing Hannah." Booth voice sadden.

"Maybe you guys should to talk." Sweets suggested.

"I don't know about that." Booth doubt it. He would understand if Bones didn't want to get involved with him, even after pushing her away.

"You guys always consistently and vehemently denied the feelings you have for one another. Maybe take it to the next level again. Tell her how you feel." He suggested again.

After a moment of thinking, Booth then headed towards the door. He always felt there was emotional and sexual tension between them at times.

"Booth Where ya going?" Sweets called after Booth.

"I'm doing what you suggested." Booth answered back while leaving his office.

########################

Bone's office was in the Christmas spirit, even if Brennan didn't believe in Santa Claus. Booth always tried to explain the meaning of Christmas beginning the central figure of Christianity. The exact birthday of Jesus Christ.

Booth hasn't been around that much after the rejection Bones gave him before. She doesn't blame him. She had feelings for him still. That kissed they share that time stayed with her. She could still feel his lips against hers when she thinks of him.

"Well looks like someone's getting into the Christmas spirit." A familiar male voice came from the doorway.

"I want to see if there is a REAL Christmas spirit." Bones knew who it was, but she couldn't resist turning around and seeing Booth's handsome figure stand in the doorway.

"You do know that it's metaphorically speaking don't you." Booth came in.

"Its a general feeling of emotional beneficence associated with Christmas." Bones looked at him.

"What is with the mistletoe?" Booth watched Bones as she hung up the Mistletoe.

"It's just a Christmas decoration." Bones simple just said.

"Right. You know what's that used for?"

"Mistletoe leaves and young twigs are used by herbalists, and it is popular in Europe, especially in Germany, for treating circulatory and respiratory system problems." Bones finished putting touches on mistletoe.

"No." Booth stood closer to her right under the mistletoe. "At Christmas a man and a woman meet under a hanging of mistletoe to kiss."

"I wanna kiss." Bones suddenly said looking up at him.

"What?" Booth surprised by Bones sudden request. "Why?"

"I want to see what is so special about kissing under a Viscacea plant." Bones noticed Booth's reaction to her request. "So you're surprised."

"Yeah, when you say kiss, you mean like kiss-kiss, like on both cheeks?"

"No, the lips, like a brother and sister, Colleagues, French people meeting on the street." Bones try giving a good excuse to kiss, she wanted to feel Booth's lips on her again.

########################

"Like brother and sister. Huh?" Booth gives a little apprehensive smile. It wasn't going to be like kissing a brother and sister for him. Not the way he's been feeling about her.

"Do you really want to do this Bones?" He wanted to make sure as he stepped closer to her.

"Yes." She simple said

That all she had to say as Booth drew his lips closer to Bones. He kissed her gentle at first. He then embraced her more, and leaning into her body. He wanted her so bad, but he wanted to make sure she felt the same before going farther with their relationship. He felt Bones grab a handful of the collar of his jacket while returning the kisses with her own. Their tongues entwine more, deepen the kiss while their hearts pounded rapidly.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Camille's voice came from the doorway as they broke the kiss.

"No of course not." Bones try to regain her thoughts.

"Well I seems you two were enjoying each other." Camille looked at both Booth and Bones with a smile.

"It was like kissing my brother." Bones burped out.

"You sure must like your brother." Camille comment.

"She does." Booth smiled a bit. He could tell by the kiss that they share, there was something more.

"What do you need Dr. Saroyan?" Bones needed to escape from the moment after kissing Booth. She needed to think this through rationale. She didn't want her feelings for Booth to cloud her judgment and she didn't know rather he shared to same feelings.

"I need you to look at this sample I took from the femur and see Angela I think she may have lead on our murder suspect." Camille started for the door.

"I'll be with you in a minute." Bones gentle pushed away from Booth's hold on her and looked at him.

"I have to go back to the office and go through the papers again anyway." Booth let her slowly go. "Meet me after work at the diner." He left Bones with Camille and headed out.

To be continued ...[center]
Back to top Go down

Under the Mistletoe Part 1
Page 1 of 1