The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something to Hold Onto. Season 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6kvdUgKUCY

Season 6 B&B wrapped up into 15 minutes. Wow.

My range of emotions went something like this:

squee Shocked Rolling Eyes puke5 nooo Evil or Very Mad furious tempted puke2 pull banghead Shocked so_happy Suspect Rolling Eyes Very Happy squee Suspect Very Happy cry2 Shocked kiss2 hysterical huh :happy3 :happy3 :happy3 bgirl

Fair warning-if you are on meds-make sure you take them before watching.
Back to top Go down
joybrennan
joybrennan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Sorry, but the ONLY reason I watched Tink's season six video is because it was Tink and I loveheart her.
I watched it ONCE and it took a week for the rage and bile to subside over what HELL that season created.

FIFTEEN minutes of season six and the possibilty of a homicide occurring is VERY HIGH.
Something to HOLD ON TO? Shocked

That season needs to be thrown into a black hole and wiped out of exsistence. HOLD ON TO?
run_for_the_hills
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Actually I like it because it centers on B&B and the few Hannah appearances that are there-she's blurred out. I got a good laugh out of that. This person has made a video for all of the seasons, they are all 11-15 minutes long and showcase the entire season in episode order. I can only imagine the time and effort it took to make those.
Back to top Go down
joybrennan
joybrennan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

^I'm glad you could enjoy her video...For me, Hannah isn't the only problem with season six. When I put it in context of the series, they could jettison the ENTIRE season, and I wouldn't miss a thing. Yes, that includes The Doctor in the Photo. Yes, Emily got to act her ass off, but in terms of everything they've done to her character and to Booth's, I'd rather it, and the entire season never happened.

I know not everyone feels that way and I'm not saying they should. Smile

I guess I was alittle disappointed because when I first saw the post I thought YOU had written some fanfiction and was all excited! Then I realized... Sad

Sigh. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh no. I will NEVER write fanfic!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
joybrennan
joybrennan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
Oh no. I will NEVER write fanfic!!! Razz
laughing2
OK....BUT, a girl can dream...fanfiction from Michigan...(sigh.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Hold Onto. Season 6   Something to Hold Onto.  Season 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Hold Onto. Season 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Founding Fathers :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: